[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE Guarded logging in NetarchiveSuite (now part of NAS codestyle)

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Mon Mar 21 10:29:18 CET 2011

Hi Søren,

Actually I think it is agood practice, it was suggested to me by Mikis on
one of the latest reviews. It is really necessary if the generation of the
log message is time consuming, otherwise I don't exactly know, but I think
a test will execute faster than a method call, so it's probably a good
idea to generalize this practice.

Best regards,

Nicolas Giraud

Exposition  Visions d'Égypte. Émile Prisse d'Avennes (1807-1879)  - du 1 er  mars 2011 au 5 juin 2011 - BnF - Richelieu / Galerie Mansart  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.