[Netarchivesuite-devel] Migration of GForge issues to SBForge JIRA finished

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Mar 15 15:01:06 CET 2011

Hi all

All NetarchiveSuite Gforge Bugs and Feature requests have now been migrated to the SBForge JIRA project<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS>, which is now the official NAS issue tracker.

We also model our iterations here and plan to replace the current wiki based task overview which the corresponding JIRA model. An example of the I47 status can be seen here<https://sbforge.org/jira/secure/TaskBoard.jspa?type=TB&selectedProjectId=10072&selectedBoardId=10120&start=0>.

You can find the preliminary issue handling documentation here<https://sbforge.org/display/NAS/Issue+handling>.

Have fun
Mikis