[Netarchivesuite-devel] Troubleshooting - Need to see Jetty logging

Nicolas Giraud nikokode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:58:42 CET 2011

Hi Mikis,

I tried to do something around these lines, but could not manage to have
logging. Did some debugging to no avail, I don't get exceptions. My last
attempt was to upgrade from Jetty 1.6.22 to 1.6.26 and now it works... Has
Jetty been upgraded in the NAS libs recently ?

Best regards,

Nicolas Giraud

--
Nicolas Giraud
Développeur Archives du Web - Bibliothèque Nationale de France