[Netarchivesuite-devel] Done with 3.16.1 changes

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Jun 17 10:15:57 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas.
Please in the future send to netarchivesuite-devel at ml.sbforge.org<mailto:netarchivesuite-devel at ml.sbforge.org> instead of netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk<mailto:netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>

Otherwise messages will be suspended until accepted one of Netarkivet-developers.

/Søren