[Netarchivesuite-devel] Very large batch files

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Jun 15 10:33:45 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas.
The full crawl-log is used for both the deduplication indices and crawl-log indices (used by the viewerproxies).
The deduplication indices also uses the cdxdata from the metadata arc-files.

Unless your harvest.jobs grows bigger, they will not grow any bigger.
I think the problem here, is that the data is uncompressed.  We should maybe think about compressing the data before transmitting it.

Best regards
Søren