[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE Notice the joint tele-conference Tuesday January the 18th 2011 at 14:30 - 15:30

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Tue Jan 18 12:04:18 CET 2011

Hi Christen,

It should work for us with my skype id (sara.aubry.bnf).
Nicolas and I will just have to share head phones and mic...

Sara

Message de : Christen Hedegaard <chh at kb.dk>
                      17/01/2011 09:31

Envoyé par :
<netarchivesuite-devel-bounces at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>

Veuillez répondre à
<netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>

Pour
"'netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk'"
<netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>, 'Claus Lomborg'
<clo at statsbiblioteket.dk>
Copie

Objet
[Netarchivesuite-devel] Notice the joint tele-conference Tuesday January
the 18th 2011 at 14:30 - 15:30

Dear all,

Please notice the joint NetarchiveSuite tele-conference Tuesday January
the 18th, 2011 at 14:30 - 15:30 with following suggested agenda:
http://netarchive.dk/suite/AgendaJanuary2011

Practical information of the tele-conference is included in the agenda.

Please note that we'll try to establish a Skype tele-conference. (If
possible)
Please send your skype name to Christen before 12:00 Tuesday the 18th
and/or any additional information.
If all agree to use the Skype for the tele-conference, Christen will
establish the Skype tele-conference at 14:25:
BNF skype name:
ONB skype name:
SB skype name:
KB skype name: christen.hedegaard.kb

If it's not possible to establish the Skype conference at 14:30 at the
latest the TDC tele-conference will be used instead.

Best regards
Christen