[Netarchivesuite-devel] Should we postpone code freeze for iteration 46?

Christen Hedegaard chh at kb.dk
Fri Jan 14 15:43:45 CET 2011

Dear all

Happy New Year!

According to our first estimate the deadline for code freeze for iteration 46 is next Tuesday January the 18th.

But as we have looked through the number of new code commits only minor commits have taken place.
We therefore suggest to postpone the code-freeze for iteration 46 from January the 18th to February the 15th.
We still estimate a stable release in the end of March 2011 or in the start of April 2011.

What is your opinion?

The updated tasklist for iteration 46 is as follows:
http://netarchive.dk/suite/Iteration46TaskList

In the start of next week I'll call for the teleconference Tuesday January the 18th.

Best regards
Christen