[Netarchivesuite-devel] Release test of 3.15.0 open for business

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Feb 18 13:16:51 CET 2011

Hi all

We are now ready to start the release test as described here: Iteration46ReleaseTest<http://netarchive.dk/suite/Iteration46Releasetest>. Have a look to see which test cases you have been allocated. If you think you are unable to find the time for the tests you have been assigned, give me at ping and I'll try to find a replacement.

I have trimmed the release test page a bit to focus on the core of release test. I've added a list of validations for any new functionalities (verify new functionality table), supplementing the usual tests (now termed regression tests).

~Mikis