[Netarchivesuite-devel] Status of tasks

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Feb 15 13:23:51 CET 2011

Hi Nicolas

How is it going with your I46 tasks. The plan is to have the code freeze
on thursday, and we would like to have the code reviewed and reworked by
then, is this realistic?
Task 31. Module Monitor: Feature request 2096 Monitor retired queues in
the running jobs monitor. Reviewer: Mikis
Task 32. Module Harvester: Feature request 2097 Add additional tags to
harvestInfo.xml. Reviewer: Mikis
Task 32a. Feature request 2083  Bundle PostgreSQL JDBC driver with
netarchiveSuite distribution. Reviewer: Mikis
Task 32b. Feature request 2084 Allow use of queue-total-budget in place of
QuotaEnforcer for crawl budget. Reviewer: Mikis
Task 32c. Feature request 2101 Selective harvest details page: sort domain
configurations and display the size of the list. Reviewer: Mikis

Do you think you are able to fix 'FR 1774 Stop using the JMS queues for
queuing snapshot harvests' in the next iteration I47 (duration 1 month)?.

Cheers
Mikis