[Netarchivesuite-devel] new language key in harvester module needs french and german translation

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Apr 6 16:44:00 CEST 2011

Hi all.
I have added a regexp search functionality in the craw.log on the jobdetails page.
And so I have added yet another language key in the harvester module:  display.crawl.log.lines.matching.regexp

And this needs a French and German translation.

I have taken care of the Danish, and Italian translations.

Best Regards
Søren Vejrup Carlsen, Department of Digital Preservation, Royal Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
tlf: (+45) 33 47 48 41
email: svc at kb.dk
Non omnia possumus omnes
--- Macrobius, Saturnalia, VI, 1, 35 -------