[Netarchivesuite-devel] Proposal for switching the NetarchiveSuite development documentation to the SBForge Confluence wiki

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed Apr 6 13:43:32 CEST 2011

Hi all

As part of the efforts to improve the NAS project setup by moved onto the SBForge platform, I think we should consider moving to the SBForge Confluence wiki. I have created an issue here Switch to use the SBForge Confluence wiki<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-1826>, where I have listed some of the arguments for switching.

Feel free to comment an this, possibly by commenting on NAS-1826<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-1826> Switch to use the SBForge Confluence wiki<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-1826>.
~Mikis