[Netarchivesuite-devel] ResourcePool

Nicolas Giraud nikokode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:32:38 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Please have a look at issue NAS-1563<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-1563>.
The connection to the harvest database now relies on a c3p0 connection pool.
There are a few new options to configure it. However it should work just
fine with MySQL... Do you have more details in the actual stack trace found
in the log?

I'll make a MySQL test on my side.

Cheers,

Nicolas Giraud

--
Nicolas Giraud
Développeur Archives du Web - Bibliothèque Nationale de France