[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE BNF Running jobs does not work in this build

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Tue Oct 26 16:47:21 CEST 2010

Hi Tue,

The monitoring code has been moved to a separate application (cf. review
NS-175), in order to have crawl progress information processed, you must
declare this new application in your deployment configuration :

Here's the configuration I use :

<applicationName
name="dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.monitor.HarvestMonitorApplication">

                <deployJavaOpt>-Xmx256m -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8004
-XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps
-Xloggc:/bnf/netarchivesuite/log/HarvestMonitorApplication_GC.log</deployJavaOpt>

                <settings>
                    <common>
                        <jmx>
                            <port>8104</port>
                            <rmiPort>8204</rmiPort>
                        </jmx>
                    </common>
                </settings>
</applicationName>

This application should be deployed on the admin machine. The
deployJavaOpts are my own settings, they're not needed as such, to the
probable exception of the max heap allocation.

Here's my full configuration, in case you would like to see it all:

Best regards,

Nicolas
Exposition  La France de Raymond Depardon  - jusqu'au 9 janvier 2011 - BnF - François-Mitterrand / Grande Galerie Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.