[Netarchivesuite-devel] Analysing first stage

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu May 13 14:30:03 CEST 2010

My best guess would be an error on one of the harvster-servers. When finishing a job NAS creates the metadata-file and creates statistics based on the crawl.log and sends a return message to NAS. This return-message must have failed for some reason I don't quite know.

Can you see if all the domains were harvested in the same job ? (you can select from the seeds-column of the job-table to find jobs with those domains). Is all jobs in the entire harvest reported in NAS - either DONE or FAILED or is any jobs missing a status ?

best
Bjarne