[Netarchivesuite-devel] Tr : NetarchiveSuite Workshop in Vienna (September 20-21, 2010)

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Fri Jul 30 08:09:57 CEST 2010

----- Réacheminé par Sara AUBRY/ETS/BnF le 30/07/2010 08:09 -----

Message de : Sara AUBRY/ETS/BnF (DSR/DSI)
                      30/07/2010 08:07

Pour
netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk, Christen
Hedegaard, Michaela Mayr, Claus Lomborg <clo at statsbiblioteket.dk>, Bjarne
Andersen, Birgit Nordsmark Henriksen <bnh at KB.DK>, Karen Høgsberg
<kah at kb.dk>, Sabine Schostag <sas at statsbiblioteket.dk>, Eva
Fønss-Jørgensen <efj at statsbiblioteket.dk>, jei at kb.dk, Mikis Seth Sørensen
<mss at statsbiblioteket.dk>, Grethe Jacobsen <gja at KB.DK>, Bert
WENDLAND/ETS/BnF, Nicolas GIRAUD/ETS/BnF, Peter STIRLING/ETS/BnF, Annick
LORTHIOS/ETS/BnF, Gildas Illien, Clément OURY/ETS/BnF
Copie

Objet
NetarchiveSuite Workshop in Vienna (September 20-21, 2010)

Dear partners,

Our second joint NetarchiveSuite Workshop will take place in Vienna, on
September 20th and 21st
and will be hosted by Österreichische Nationalbibliothek.

You will find here the agenda:
http://netarchive.dk/suite/AgendaWorkshopSept2010

It includes joint and  parallel sessions for curators and developers and
should give the ability
to share practices and tools and prepare the roadmap of NetarchiveSuite
for the coming years.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to see you in Vienna.

Sara Aubry, BnF, sara.aubry at bnf.fr (please use my personal email
sara at info.unicaen.fr to contact me in August)
Christen Hedegaard, KB, chh at kb.dk
Michaela Mayr, ONB, michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at