[Netarchivesuite-devel] Proposal for next joint tele-conference

Christen Hedegaard chh at kb.dk
Thu Jul 8 15:04:15 CEST 2010

Hi all

I know you at last tele-conference discussed whether the next tele-conference should be Tuesday August the 3rd and in fact agreed to keep up with the date although many will be on holiday.

As Michaela said we need to agree on the headlines for the September workshop and the Tutorial before the August holiday period starts.
Therefore I'll suggest  we have the joint tele-conference a week before. That'll say Tuesday July the 27th.

What do you think?

The main issue for this tele-conference will therefore be agreement on the issues to be discussed on the workshop and the tutorial.

I'll suggest that I (Christen) are responsible to create an agenda proposal for the technical  workshop  and Sara is responsible to create an agenda  proposal for the non-technical workshop and for the joint technical and non-technical workshop..
Please enter proposals on the following wiki page (Monday July the 26th as the latest)
http://netarchive.dk/suite/WS_September_2010

Furthermore I'll suggest that Sara is responsible to create an proposal for the Tutorial.
Please enter proposals on the following wiki page (Monday July the 26th as the latest)
http://netarchive.dk/suite/Tutorial_September_2010

Comments are of course very welcomed!

Best regards

Christen