[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE status for the release test

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Fri Apr 23 11:47:34 CEST 2010

Hi Tue,

As we said during the conf call, Nicolas updated the translation files but
updates are available only in the "BnF branch" for now.
And since we don't have the official latest version of NS in our testing
environment, I cannot really run TEST2c, which I will run for next
iteration.

Sara

Message de : Tue Larsen <tlr at kb.dk>
                      23/04/2010 10:24

Envoyé par :
<netarchivesuite-devel-bounces at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>

Veuillez répondre à
<netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>

Pour
"netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk"
<netarchivesuite-devel at lists.gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk>
Copie

Objet
[Netarchivesuite-devel] status for the release test

Hi All

Just to inform you, that vi expect to finish the releasetest tuesday next
week

When do you expect to have finished  following TEST cases?:

ELEO TEST2d
SARA TEST2c
ANDR TEST2a

All the best
Tue

Det Kongelige Bibliotek
Nationalbibliotek og Københavns Universitetsbibliotek
Tue Hejlskov Larsen
IT-analytiker | IT-analyst

Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library
Afdelingen for Digital Bevaring | Digital Preservation
P.O. Box 2149 | DK-1016 København K
tel +45 3347 4720 | Fax +45 3393 2218 | tlr at kb.dk | www.kb.dk

Besøgsadresse | Visiting address | Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1
Leveringsadresse | Delivery address | Christians Brygge 8 | 1219 København

EAN 5798 000 79 52 97 | Bank 0216 4069032583 | CVR 28 98 88 42
IBAN DK2002164069032583 | Swiftcode DABADKKK