[Netarchivesuite-devel] [archive-crawler] Heritrix 1.14.4 at Release Candidate stage

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Apr 23 11:15:56 CEST 2010

FYI

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: archive-crawler at yahoogroups.com [mailto:archive-crawler at yahoogroups.com] På vegne af Gordon Mohr
Sendt: 22. april 2010 23:21
Til: archive-crawler at yahoogroups.com
Emne: [archive-crawler] Heritrix 1.14.4 at Release Candidate stage

Build 416 (or later) on our CruiseControl automated build system is
effectively a release candidate for the upcoming Heritrix 1.14.4 release.

Build box:

http://builds.archive.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/HEAD-heritrix

Issue-tracking report of addressed issues:

https://webarchive.jira.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10021&version=10105

If you have a chance to look over the issues addressed, and download and
test a build, we'd appreciate feedback about any issues encountered.

At this point, only surprise urgent issues or trivial corrections will
be made before the official 1.14.4 release.

Another reminder: you can vote for issues you'd most like to see fixed
via the project issue tracker:

https://webarchive.jira.com/browse/HER

Here's the current list of most-voted-for issues:

https://webarchive.jira.com/browse/HER#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Apopularissues-panel

- Gordon @ IA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional