[Netarchivesuite-devel] Outstanding tasks before code freeze for 3.9.2

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Sep 29 09:14:21 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 14:58 +0200, Søren Vejrup Carlsen wrote:
> Hi Kåre.
> I volunteer for review of FR 1691.

Perfect. I assume you coordinate with Nicolas.

One thing I noticed hwile trying to get an overview, is that you need to
consider how we ensure that reports we expect to be there for the system
to function are always there with the right URL. I think this is only
the crawl.log, but there may be other reports as well.

Best,
  Kåre