[Netarchivesuite-devel] Removing a file from BitArchives

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Mon Oct 26 16:53:39 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am currently investigating the code to find out how I could implement a
proper removal of files fro mthe BitArchives, as we will need to do that
at BnF, where preservation and storage for the Wayback Machine will be
handled ouside NAS.

I have seen the method JMSArcRepositoryClient#removeAndGetFile, however
I'd like some explanations. If I wanted to call this method from an
outside tool, how am I to get the files' checksums? And what are the
credentials I have to provide?

Best regards,

Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.