[Netarchivesuite-devel] ? releasetest cases TEST0, TEST1G, TEST2a , TEST2d

Nicchiarelli Eleonora eleonora.nicchiarelli at onb.ac.at
Mon Oct 5 16:15:50 CEST 2009

Hi Tue,

sorry for the delay.
I have performed the Test2d (the Italian GUI), meaning that I have been through the interface and verified that the translations I provided are in the right places etc. However, I am not sure that I understand what it means to test the translation "with deduplication" as prescribed in the Releasetest page. If there is anything more that I can do, please let me know.

Best,

Eleonora

Eleonora Nicchiarelli Bettelli
Digital Preservation