[Netarchivesuite-devel] [Netarchivesuite-users] Codefreeze for development release 3.9.1

Tue Larsen tlr at kb.dk
Thu Oct 1 10:37:07 CEST 2009

Kb-test-bar-010 is closed. Instead, we got a new dl180G5 : kb-test-bar-013

The backup script cleanup_test.sh is just updated. It should be autogenerated from the deploy setup file. Jonas has created a FR 1762

Please update the test description, if you find more references to the old bitarchive machine...

Best regards

Tue