[Netarchivesuite-devel] Database Guidelines

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Nov 27 13:46:18 CET 2009

Hi Colin.
DBspecifics should be used to do this. It may be, that DBSpecifics may need some slight modifications for this to possible.
The SQL-files, however, need to be updated anyway, but mostly for documentation purpose, as they are a crucial element in the documentation of the database tables.

regards
Søren