[Netarchivesuite-devel] Javascript date selector question

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Fri Nov 27 11:09:24 CET 2009

Hi,

First some news, because BnF has been rather scarce since the release of
the 3.10 version ;) We are currently very busy preparing the production
tests for the broad crawl, so we haven't had time yet to even add tasks in
the task list for iteration 40.

Right now I am working on some UI enhancements to facilitate crawl
monitoring. Among these enhancements is the ability to add a variety of
filters to the list of jobs: harvest name (or pattern), start and end date
and the ability to paginate the results. For the date filters I have used
the javascript date selector already used for selecting the harvest start
date and schedules. However I have noticed that the popup doesn't show
under the Windows version of Firefox 3.5.4 .and IE6. Can you confirm? I am
by no means a javascript expert, would this be easy to fix, do you have
any insight on how to start? This is quite important for me as the crawl
operators work on Windows workstations.

I am currently developping the modifications on the 3.10 branch (as this
is the version we will deploy in production), and as soon as I'll have the
bandwidth, I'll move these changes to the baseline. I'm not sure yet if
this will be on iteration 40 or the next one.

Best regards,

Nicolas Giraud

Consider the environment before printing this mail.