[Netarchivesuite-devel] Compilation errors

Colin Rosenthal csr at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Dec 29 12:27:18 CET 2009

I'm getting four compilation errors at the moment. I don't think these
are in parts of the code I've touched recently.
--
Colin

Information:Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Information:Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Information:Compilation completed with 4 errors and 46 warnings
Information:4 errors
Information:46 warnings
/home/csr/projects/netarchivesuite/tests/dk/netarkivet/harvester/webinterface/JspTestCase.java
    Error:Error:line (96)setArgs(java.lang.String[]) is not public in
org.apache.jasper.JspC; cannot be accessed from outside package
/home/csr/projects/netarchivesuite/tests/dk/netarkivet/archive/arcrepository/bitpreservation/ReplicaCacheDatabaseTester.java
    Error:Error:line (58)getDBConnection() in
dk.netarkivet.archive.arcrepository.bitpreservation.DBConnect cannot be
applied to (java.lang.String)
/home/csr/projects/netarchivesuite/tests/dk/netarkivet/archive/arcrepository/bitpreservation/DatabaseBasedActiveBitPreservationTester.java
    Error:Error:line (95)getDBConnection() in
dk.netarkivet.archive.arcrepository.bitpreservation.DBConnect cannot be
applied to (java.lang.String)
/home/csr/projects/netarchivesuite/tests/dk/netarkivet/archive/bitarchive/BitarchiveMonitorTester.java
    Error:Error:line (127)cannot find symbol method getInstance()