[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for December

Anders Klindt Myrvoll ANKM at kb.dk
Wed Dec 9 08:42:41 CET 2020

Hi Alexandre

Thanks for the update - really impressive broad crawl.

We are experiencing a slow broad crawl this time - and we are investigating further.

We are still awaiting to use SolrWayback for our archive (Solrindex) - hopefully this month.

In the meanwhile everything is available as open source here:
https://github.com/netarchivesuite/solrwayback/releases/tag/4.0.5 (prerelease)
https://github.com/netarchivesuite/solrwayback

Might be interesting for you to see the covid-19 collection through SolrWayback once you have indexed everything . I'll be happy to show you some of the new features.

Best,
Anders