[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for August

geraldine.camile at bnf.fr geraldine.camile at bnf.fr
Mon Sep 16 14:52:20 CEST 2019

Hello all,

During the summer, we continued the preparation of our broad crawl. We ran
an HTTP test on circa 5 millions seed URL and identified out of this test
90 unwanted websites (hosting, ISP, parking, domain name registration
websites) which will enable us to exclude 187 400 domains from our seed
list.
Our bandwith was increased to 1.5 GB along with a general increase of BnF
bandwith to 3 GB. We are running tests to find the best compromise with
our infrastrucure (CPU, memory).

We are still working on the new version of BCweb and are now on the
administrator pages.

We upgraded openwayback to the latest 2.4.2 that was released in May 2019.

Journées européennes du patrimoine 2019  - Samedi 21 et dimanche 22 septembre sur les sites de la BnF Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.