[Netarchivesuite-curator] KB DK NAS update for June

Sabine Schostag sas at kb.dk
Wed Jun 5 16:35:38 CEST 2019

Dear all.

Our main focus are the elections for the European Parliament and the Danish parliamentary elections, which take place today.  As the national parliamentary elections were announced under the campaign for the European parliamentary elections, we decided to merge the two events in one event collection:

-          We do not collect Danish news media, the regular selective crawls cover this part.

-          We crawl Twitter, and Instagram accounts from political parties and candidates with Heritrix, and Facebook accounts with our Archive-IT account.

-          We crawl YouTube videos and podcasts on the elections

We will finish the crawls, when the new government is in place.

We finished our 2. Broad crawl for 2019 on last Monday.

On behave on Netarkivet

Best, Sabine