[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for July

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Wed Jul 3 10:32:10 CEST 2019

Hello Alicia,

You have to check which JobGenerator system you are using in NAS settings.
At BnF, we use the FixedDomainConfigurationCountJobGenerator which gives
us the possibility to
put a defined number of domains per job in snapshot harvests and another
defined number of domains per job in focused crawls.

Best,

Sara

            <scheduler>
 <limitSubmittedJobsInQueue>true</limitSubmittedJobsInQueue>
                <submittedJobsInQueueLimit>1</submittedJobsInQueueLimit>
                <jobtimeouttime>31536000</jobtimeouttime>
                <jobgenerationperiod>60</jobgenerationperiod>
                <jobGen>
                    <class>
dk.netarkivet.harvester.scheduler.jobgen.FixedDomainConfigurationCountJobGenerator
</class>
 <objectLimitIsSetByQuotaEnforcer>false</objectLimitIsSetByQuotaEnforcer>
                    <domainConfigSubsetSize>5000</domainConfigSubsetSize>
                    <config>

<fixedDomainCountSnapshot>5000</fixedDomainCountSnapshot>
 <fixedDomainCountFocused>500</fixedDomainCountFocused>
 <excludeDomainsWithZeroBudget>true</excludeDomainsWithZeroBudget>
 <postponeUnregisteredChannel>false</postponeUnregisteredChannel>
                    </config>
                </jobGen>
            </scheduler>