[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for July

geraldine.camile at bnf.fr geraldine.camile at bnf.fr
Tue Jul 2 11:49:55 CEST 2019

Hello all,

In March, we launched a selective project crawl for the European elections
which is to come to an end in the coming days. 15 curators contributed to
the nomination of over 1480 sites among which social networks (twitter
mostly but also facebook and Youtube channels) represent the largest share
(around 60%). Eventually, 18 weekly, 5 monthly and over 120 daily crawls
were led. We contributed for 85 sites to the collaborative crawl launched
by Ricardo Basilio on European elections results.

We also added our contribution to the collaborative crawl on Artificial
intelligence (85 sites).

Expositions  Manuscrits de l’extrême  – jusqu'au 7 juillet 2019 | François-Mitterrand
et  Le Monde en sphères  – jusqu'au 21 juillet 2019 | François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.