[Netarchivesuite-curator] Update for June from KB DK

Sabine Schostag sas at kb.dk
Tue Jun 12 10:00:09 CEST 2018

Dear all.

Hereby a brief update from Netarkivet

Broad crawl:

·         Our second broad crawl 2018 is ongoing. We started with running step 1 with a limit of 10 MB/domain from May 20 to May 28 (552 jobs). We relaunched a run with a limit of 10 MB/domain. We have a problem with too many -50 return codes.

Event crawls:

·         The collection on the collective negotiations on pay is almost finished, as all unions have accepted the results.

·         We just launched a new event crawl on a political and cultural meeting on the island of Bornholm – called “Folkemødet”, which means “peoples meeting”. This a pilot project for the use of BCWeb.

All technical and practical obstacles for the use of BCWeb are “surmounted” – we have now two registered external users.

We have installed OpenWayback in our test environment, among others are we focusing on the replay of https-pages. It works for quite some sites, but not for all sites.

Best,
Sabine on behalf of the Netarchive team