[Netarchivesuite-curator] Update from ONB

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Nov 7 13:36:42 CET 2017

Dear all,

*         We have just finished our domain crawl. We started it in August with a 10 MB limit and archived approx. 5 TB of data. We will not do a 2nd stage due to our storage budget. We will analyse the outcome, because the behaviour and storage consumption has changed with H3. (In 2015 we used 0,5 TB for stage 1 with 10 MB.)

*         Our domain crawl interval will change to annual crawls. Unfortunately, we will not get more storage. It will change from 2 TB/10 TB to an annual budget of 6 TB.

*         Parliamentary elections took place mid-October and our crawl continues until a have a new government.

*         In November we start another crawl of our women/gender collection.

Best regards
Michaela