[Netarchivesuite-curator] NAS update from KB DK

Sabine Schostag sas at kb.dk
Tue May 9 12:02:27 CEST 2017

Dear all.

Hereby a brief update on what we are working on:

Ø  We ended up with 22 representative Danish Facebook profiles, which we started harvesting with Archive-IT

Ø  We started a broad crawl with running step 1 (10MB/domain), but we have some problems: e.g. “Running jobs are not up to date”, submitted jobs are pending, H3 remote access doesn’t work, Jobs are done, but marked as failed. Crawls for “Ministries and administrative bodies’ sites” and “Ultra big sites” , selective crawls of sites, which formerly had been part of the broad crawls, are done without trouble..

Ø  We continue with testing BCWeb

Ø  An administration issue has to be solved: We have to journalise our external correspondence (with users, website owners, etc). This issue is in process

Best,
Sabine