[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for January

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Mon Jan 16 11:43:13 CET 2017

Hello all,

We wish you all a happy new year and all the best for 2017!

In the first months of the year we will be continuing to work on the
change to Heritrix 3 and NAS 5. We are starting tests based on our current
harvest definitions to try crawling in real conditions and to estimate the
impact in terms of quality and data volume by comparing the results with
those from Heritrix 1.14.

We have also drawn up the programme for crawls in 2017. In particular
there will be a major project around the presidential and parliamentary
elections, we will give more details on this crawl in a future update. The
rest of the programme is similar to last year, but we will be paying
particular attention to any changes due to Heritrix 3.

Expositions :
La France d’Avedon – Vieux Monde, New Look  - jusqu'au 26 février 2017 - BnF - François-Mitterrand
Pascal, le cœur et la raison  - jusqu'au 29 janvier 2017 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.