[Netarchivesuite-curator] Update from ONB

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Aug 8 11:19:35 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Andreas is currently on holiday, therefore a short update:

*         We have migrated the complete webarchive from the external storage at the Austrian Federal Computing Center to internal storage at ONB. This will significantly lower the costs and we hope for a higher storage budget in 2018.

*         Our broad crawl will start mid-August with NAS 5.3.

*         In September we will start preparations for parliamentary elections in October.

Best regards
Michaela