[Netarchivesuite-curator] ONB update

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Sep 20 13:26:57 CEST 2016

Dear all,

this is  the update from ONB:

·         We switched to NAS 5.2 already because we had severe problems with https websites with the former version. It went smooth so far. We are still using the arc format, because we have to refactor all our tools before we switch to warc.

·         The crawl about our presidential elections still running, we have a new election date beginning of December and hope to be able to finish the crawl soon.

·         Apart from one small, additional thematic crawl we will only have ongoing crawls until the end of the year. Next domain crawl is scheduled for 2017.

Best Regards

Michaela

Mag. Michaela Mayr
Leiterin Hauptabteilung Digitale Bibliothek

Österreichische Nationalbibliothek

Josefsplatz 1, 1015 Wien

Tel.: (+43 1) 534 10-476

Fax: (+43 1) 534 10-610