[Netarchivesuite-curator] KB/SB NAS update for March

Pérez Morillo, Mar mar.perez at bne.es
Tue Mar 29 12:32:00 CEST 2016

Dear all,

                This is a short update from National Library of Spain:

·         We are about to launch our first domain crawl with NAS, starting around next Monday 4th April.

·         Web curators of most regional libraries have accessed the BCWeb pilot environment we offered them to test and build their own web collections centered on topics of regional and local interest, as part of the Legal deposit of online publications. It is not connected to NAS yet. Thank you, BnF colleagues!
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D189B6.FD935740]

·         Our IT people is working on the NAS development environment (so far we only had one, used as development and production at the same time), which is about to be ready to give access to our regional web curators.

·         As we don’t have a new government yet (after the December 2015 General Elections, and they probably will be repeated by June), our General Elections selective crawl is not closed yet (ca. 3,5 Tb).
Best,

Mar Pérez Morillo
Jefe del Área de Gestión del Depósito de las Publicaciones en Línea
Dirección de Biblioteca Digital y Sistemas de Información
Tfno.: 91 516 89 92
Biblioteca Nacional de España