[Netarchivesuite-curator] KB/SB NAS update forFebruary

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Feb 23 09:50:41 CET 2016

Dear all.

Hereby a brief update on KB/SB’s activities in web archiving ☺

·         Our first broad crawl is proceeding as planned.

·         After 9 month we succeeded in breaking through the paywall for one of the biggest Danish newspaper’s sites, politiken.dk (IP validation for the harvester)

·         Facebook.com seems to have blocked our harvester, just now we do not capture anything from FB

·         We had a fruitful meeting with our advisory board: the members gave us feedback on what they thought was important cultural heritage on the Internet.

·         We have established a Jira backlog for handling problems with the selective crawls

You find the update on the wiki: https://sbforge.org/display/NAS/2016-02-23+Statusmeeting

Best,
Sabine