[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for May

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Mon May 18 16:35:56 CEST 2015

Hello all,

The annual ongoing crawl has just started, with 17 jobs covering a total
of 5,100 domains. It requires a sustained activity of monitoring as some
of the domains are very large and we have to add many filters in Heritrix.
The crawl should last a month.

Lam has worked on the curator interface for Heritrix 3, and we are now
doing some tests to make sure that it corresponds to what we talked about
in January with you. We would be interested in hearing your comments:
https://sbforge.org/download/attachments/19497374/h3-librarian-features-proposal-201504.pptx

Best regards,
The BnF digital legal deposit team

Exposition  Piaf  - du 14 avril 2015 au 23 août 2015 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.