[Netarchivesuite-curator] ONB update June

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Jun 16 13:29:45 CEST 2015

Dear all,

this is the monthly update from ONB:

·         Stage 1 of broad crawl was finished. Before we start stage 2, we have to wait until  we receive extra storage. The broad crawl includes 1.25 mio. domains, 12.000 domains from new TLD .wien.

·             Event crawl about Eurovision Song Contest finished, we crawled 31 domains with 80 seeds. Only small crawl, because we did not get an additional budget.

·             Event crawl about two local elections are still running.

Best regards

Michaela

Mag. Michaela Mayr

Hauptabteilung Benützung und Information

Österreichische Nationalbibliothek

Josefsplatz 1

A-1015 Wien, Pf 25

Tel.: (+43 1) 53410 440