[Netarchivesuite-curator] NetarchiveSuite presentation at IIPC Curator Tools Fair

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Fri Mar 28 16:55:59 CET 2014

Hello all,

As you may have seen, during the IIPC General Assembly there will be a
Curator Tools Fair on the Thursday afternoon, with the aim of presenting
and comparing different tools used within the IIPC :

http://netpreserve.org/sites/default/files/attachments/IIPC%20GA2014%20-%20Workshops%20schedule%20v1%200.pdf

The exact format of the session is still being finalised but there will
probably be short presentations of all the tools, followed by breakouts
allowing people to discuss each tool separately. We will of course be
including NetarchiveSuite, so we're looking for someone or maybe two
people (depending on the time available) to present NAS and answer
questions. Can you let me know who would be interested in participating ?

If there is time to include two people, I was thinking it could be
interesting to have someone from the KB/SB, as the originators and
longest-serving users of NAS, along with someone from Spain or Estonia, as
the most recent users. But let me know what you all think.

This session will be moderated by Abbie Grotke of the Library of Congress,
once we decide who will be presenting I can put the people in contact with
her to work out the details.

Many thanks,
Peter

Peter Stirling
Digital Curator
Département du Dépôt légal
Bibliothèque nationale de France
Quai François Mauriac
75706 Paris Cedex 13

Tél : 33 (0)1 53 79 37 77

Exposition  Été 1914. Les derniers jours de l'ancien monde  - du 25 mars au 3 août 2014 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.