[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for April

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Fri Apr 12 17:23:20 CEST 2013

Hello all,

During March we finished our first semestrial crawl of the year. This
represents the second-largest part of our focused crawls after the annual
crawl, which will take place in May.

We have also been working to improve our crawl of videos on Dailymotion by
stopping Heritrix from collecting multiple copies of the same videos. We
will let you know the results once the crawl is complete.

Exposition  Guy Debord, un art de la guerre  - du 27 mars au 13 juillet 2013 - BnF - François-Mitterrand / Grande Galerie Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.