[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for July

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Tue Jul 17 11:29:42 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Here's a quick update from the BnF :

- We're looking at ways of doing a crawl of blog platforms to complement
our domain crawl, where as we only take 10 000 URLs per domain these
platforms are under-represented. We're just beginning tests on identifying
and collecting blogs on a selection of the most important platforms, but
we'll let you know how it goes.

- In July we have three thematic crawls: on French government
publications, US government publications (as part of the IDEA project to
"dematerialise" exchanges of these publications between libraries) and the
Olympic Games (as part of the IIPC collaborative crawl).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us.

Best regards,

The BnF digital legal deposit team

Exposition  Wolinski, 50 ans de dessins  - du 28 juin au 2 septembre 2012 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.