[Netarchivesuite-curator] Update from ONB

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Jan 10 14:17:57 CET 2012

Dear all,

Just a short update from ONB:

*	We have started a new collection "Austrian Literature" in December. It will be crawled monthly. The selection was done by the Literature Archive of ONB (no selection by webarchive curator).
*	Our 2011/12 Domain crawl is still running (stage 2), we will move to NAS 3.18 when the crawl has finished.
*	In December we gave access to the webarchive to the 2nd external library, the Federal Administrative Library. We agreed on a testing period for both libraries, but until now we were not able to increase the number of users.

(This summary can also be found at https://sbforge.org/display/NAS/2012-01-10+Statusmeeting)

Best Regards

Michaela

Mag. Michaela Mayr