[Netarchivesuite-curator] Webarchive Update from Vienna

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Fri Aug 17 16:15:03 CEST 2012

Dear all,

*	We have just started crawling academic and governmental websites (.ac.at./.gv.at subdomains).
*	Andreas worked a lot on creating new reports (with our hadoop cluster).
*	Our bandwidth was increased to 10 MBit (from 5 MBit) and we are currently working on virtualisation of our servers.
*	The most recent crawl of the .at domain was finished with 6,3 TB compressed / 10,22 TB raw (with a limit of max. 100 MB per domain).
*	We will start the next domain crawl in January 2013.
*	Our next thematic crawl will be about Austrian libraries and cultural institutes abroad.

Best regards

Michaela