[Netarchivesuite-curator] April update from Netarchive

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Apr 24 16:31:31 CEST 2012

Hi all.

Hereby a ”last minute” update for April from Netarchive

We finished our newest broad crawl step 2 with 3.18.3 patch release at 18th of April, about 1 pm, the upload is about 13 TB (versus 14,6 TB in our previous broad crawl)
Every job ran max 10 hours, so we ran twice as much jobs than our previous brad crawl.
The next broad crawl is scheduled for the first week of May.

We finished an event harvest on a right extremist demonstration in Aarhus the 31st of March. The event harvest includes the capture of some YouTube videos.
We worked on the difference between the display of archived sites by different browsers and browser versions.
Our Wayback machine is now displaying the provenience of pages from the archive (which job do they come from)

Best,
Sabine

SABINE SCHOSTAG
LIBRARIAN, WEB CURATOR
DIRECT +45 8946 2148

THE NETARCHIVE

[cid:image001.png at 01CD2237.B486A100]STATSBIBLIOTEKET

STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
VICTOR ALBECKS VEJ 1
8000 AARHUS C
DENMARK